Application Deadline : 01/5/2021 Apply Here
We are looking for a back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
The back-end developer will use understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes to solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. back-end developers create, code, and improve the server, server-side applications, and databases that, when combined with front-end codes, help create a functional, seamless experience for the end-user.
We are looking for someone who can compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement to increase efficiency of processes and codes, and work with others to design better programs.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as HTML, Java, PHP, or Python, and basic understanding of ASP.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up.
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting including jQuery
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image handling tools, to perform small adjustments on images.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- A minimum of 3 year of working experience in information technology is required.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field preferred.
Monday to Friday
Remote work allowed: Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19